PCA has formed a new department, Market Intelligence, to better leverage PCA’s resources to provide members with the market intelligence and industry information they need to make business decisions. The department combines PCA’s previous market research and economic research departments to consolidate information gathering and data collection with analysis and forecasting. The Market Intelligence department is headed by PCA chief economist and vice president Ed Sullivan.
The consolidated group will provide:
- Ongoing data collection and analysis of cement, concrete and construction
- Seasonal consumption forecasts with breakdowns by market segment and geographic regions
- Analysis in support of advocacy issues
- Industry statistics and information on the cement industry
- Special reports to track market trends and emerging issues
- Benchmark and perception surveys to support market development programs